Motorcycle dungaree /bib 'n' brace in natural waxy cowhide.
- Elasticated shoulder strap with buckle closing on the chest
- Stretch panels on sides & lower back for ease of movement
- Front zip closure
- Stretch panel and padded protection at the knee
- Re-enforcement on seat area
- Two front side pockets with zip closure
- Front top pocket
- Heavy duty zips
- Zip opening at knee for easy fitting
Leather : Natural waxy cowhide (black) with soft touch
Lining: Soft cotton lining (fully lined)
Waist size : 30 32 34 36 38 40 42 44 46 48
Inside Leg : 30 31 31.5 32.5 32.5 32.5 32.5 32.5 32.5 32.5
(relating to above waist)
N.B. When you order please look at waist size mentioned above as it is important.
Caring for Your Leather Garment
The best way to ensure that your leather jacket stays supple, soft, smooth and clean is to treat it like the valuable item that it is. The first step is to read the manufacturer’s label: there may be some specific care instructions for the leather, such as how often to waterproof or condition the jacket. There are also some general guidelines to keep your leather jacket in good shape.
Keep your jacket dry. Avoid wearing your leather jacket in rainy weather. If it does get wet, make sure that you hang it out to dry immediately before putting it away.